Replacing rusted through chimney pipe. This job, I thought I would take up to two days,, i was 90% finished after one hour. The remaining 10% was mostly to let the concrete cure.
My PlayHouse is a channel where i will show, what i am working on. I have this house, it is 168 Square Meters / 1808.3ft² and it is full, of half-finished projects.
I love working with heating, insulation, green power, alternative energy, solar, wind and more. It all costs, but I'm trying to get the most out of my money, and my time.