Two weeks into the process of desulfating my batteryes, It's not because I'm wildly impressed with the result,,,, yet
Batteries often fail because “sulfates” slowly develop and cover the battery plates. This sulfating process also weakens the electrolyte and this combined with the gradual coating of the plates slowly and almost imperceptibly reduces the battery’s ability to receive, store and then deliver power. This sulfating process gradually impairs battery function and causes a capacity loss until the battery can no longer perform the desired task and so the battery is deemed to have “failed”. However using an Auto Pulse Battery Desulfator can reverse the process by dissolving the sulfates, cleaning the plates and restoring the electrolyte strength so improving a battery’s life and capacity for an extended period.
The High-frequency Peak Pulse delivers an electronically controlled pulse to the battery causing crystalline sulfates to dissolve back into the electrolyte and so restoring battery function and electrolyte strength regaining the batteries ability to receive charging current and deliver discharge current.
My PlayHouse is a channel where i will show, what i am working on. I have this house, it is 168 Square Meters / 1808.3ft² and it is full, of half-finished projects.
I love working with heating, insulation, Servers, computers, Data center, green power, alternative energy, solar, wind and more. It all costs, but I'm trying to get the most out of my money, and my time.